Great news for Telenor customers! Now you can easily obtain balance via Easyload only for internet consumption on your smartphone. This does not cover the typical phone functions such as messages, calls etc.
It works on the same lines as the normal Easyload service; the only difference being a separate account dedicated to internet consumption only. The more you recharge your Internet Easyload, the more internet you can use.
Price for using 1 MB equals PKR 1 which is applicable on both 2G and 3G internet service. The consumers will not be able to subscribe to any other internet bundles but will have to pay the Rs 1 per MB only.
When the Easyload limit is reached, the consumer will be charged the default amount. Also, if the customer is using any other internet bundle offer then the Internet Easyload will be consumed before the subscribed bundle.
This service can be acquired right away by Djuice and Telenor users from any place, without any essential subscription that offers Easyload.
The Internet Easyload classification has been done this way; it’s PKR 1 = 1 MB, so if you have 50 Internet Rupees (worth Rs. 25 of load) then you can use 50 MBs of internet till the balance expires.
You can also get information about the remaining balance by dialing *200#.
Terms & Conditions
- Internet Balance charged at Rs. 1 per 1 MB for both, 2G and 3G data.
- The customer can dial *200# for internet balance enquiry and *444# for normal balance enquiry.
- Customers will only be able to buy regular internet bundles with their main balance and not the internet balance.
- Loan Amount will not be deducted through internet easy load. Customer will have to recharge the amount to pay the pending loan amount.
- Internet balance cannot be used when the main balance expires.
- Internet Easyload is not mutually exclusive to any other offer.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates.