Sony announced the company’s first Phablet (Phone-Tablet) ‘T2 Ultra’ for the modest buyers. T2 Ultra comes with a large 6.1″ display screen, along with a Quad-Core Snapdragon processor and a strong 13 MP camera.
The phone will come equipped with Sony’s trademarked TRILUMINOS and BRAVIA Engine 2 technologies, together with an impressive 720p resolution. Unlike all the other Sony Ultra Large smartphones, T2 Ultra is not ‘waterproof’, it will however come in both Single-sim and dual-sim configurations
Underneath, the T2 Ultra’s Quad-Core Snapdragon MSM8298 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz there comes a powerful 1 GB RAM, Adreno 305 GPU and an internal storage of 8 GB with an external micro SD slot. Also, the rear 13 Megapixel Camera is powered by Exmor RS technology with the capacity of recording videos in Full HD at 30fps, the front camera has a 1.1 MP Exmor R.
The Connectivity options of T2 ultra include NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, also the Phablet will be available in Black, White and Purple.
Although the release date is yet to be confirmed, sources close to the brand claim that the Phablet will see day light in the coming couple of weeks. The price however is yet to be disclosed.
Here the detailed list of specifications of Sony’s Phablet T2 Ultra as disclosed on ProPakistani:
- Customized Android 4.3 Jelly Bean pre-installed
- 6.1″ display with 720p resolution
- 7.7mm thick
- Optional dual-sim
- 1.4Ghz quad-core SnapDragon MSM8298 processor with Adreno 305
- 1 GB RAM with 8 GB expandable storage
- 13 megapixel Exmor RS camera with Full HD video recording at 30fps and LED Flash
- 1.1 mp Exmor R front-facing camera
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, FM Radio
- Available in Black, White and Purple
- 3,000 mAh battery