The University of Nottingham in England has claimed that it is very proud of its links with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and universities in Pakistan.
HEC is now offering scholarships to staff from universities throughout Pakistan to undertake further postgraduate study overseas – these scholarships are funded by the HEC and administered by individual universities in Pakistan.
HEC sponsored students from a variety of universities have attended postgraduate courses at The University of Nottingham in recent years, including students from the following institutions:
- Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology (BUET),
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUMHS),
- Mehran University of Engineering & Technology (MUET),
- National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST),
- University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore (UET),
- University of Health Sciences, Lahore (UHS),
- The university of Karachi,
- The university of Sindh.
Further details about the Higher Education Commission scholarship program can be found on the HEC website.
Further information on all the University’s provisions and facilities can be obtained from the International Officer for Pakistan