Pak Suzuki Motors has increased prices for many of their vehicles as the manufacturer has suffered a decline in sales. The company earned massive earning of up to 203% bac in 2015 during ‘Punjab Rozgar Taxi Scheme’. In the past 9 months of 2015, profits fell by 55% in comparison to the same time last year.
One reason for the rise in the price could be because of the Japanese Yen against the Rupee, or it can also be through Punjab Taxi Scheme which has triggered this reaction.
New Price List
Here’s a list of Suzuki models with their price *Note that the new price is in bracket:
- WagonR VXR = PKR 1,054,000 (+25,000 rupees)
- WagonR VXL = PKR 1,094,000 (+25,000 rupees)
- Ravi VX = PKR 672,000 (+1,000 rupees)
- Mehran VXR CNG = PKR 778,000 (+5,000 rupees)
- Mehran VXR = PKR 708,000 (+5,000 rupees)
- Mehran VX CNG = PKR 725,000 (+5,000 rupees)
- Mehran VX = PKR 655,000 (+5,000 rupees)
- Ciaz M/T = PKR 1,859,000 (+160,000 rupees)
- Ciaz A/T = PKR 1,999,000 (+160,000 rupees)
- Bolan VX = PKR 730,000 (+5,000 rupees)
These prices are not effective April 1st, orders after this date will have the additional charged included, whereas this is not applicable on those who have placed their orders before the given date.
However, this is not the first time we have seen Pak Suzuki Motors increase their prices unexpectedly. Last year in August the company increased the cost of Suzuki Cultus, WagonR and Mehran by Rs. 80,000, Rs. 103,000 and Rs. 20,000 respectively.
Stay tuned to Bransynario for more news and updates.