Motorola has just revealed the third in the line of its popular Moto G series and buzz has it that it is by far the best of all.
After the successful launch Moto G original in 2013 and Moto G 2nd generation in 2014, Motorola has created a sort of cult following amongst users of budget smartphones with its Moto G series. With the release of Moto G 3rd generation smartphone, it seems like Moto G will continue to remain the company’s most successful line ever.
Read more: Top-Selling Smartphones of All Time
The best thing about the latest Moto G phone is that it has IPX waterproof protection, which means that it can survive a 1m water dive.
Moto G 3rd generation went on sale yesterday across 60 countries globally including USA, India and England as well as Pakistan.
Take a look at the Moto G 3rd generation smartphone specs and see for yourself if the latest in the successful Motorola series is really “an exceptional phone at an exceptional price”
- Screen: 5-inch touch screen with 67% screen-to-body ratio
- Display: 720 x 1280p resolution, 294 ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Central Processing Unit: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex A53
- Graphics Processing Unit: Adreno 306
- RAM: 1GB or 2 GB, depending on the version
- Internal memory: 8 GB or 16 GB, depending on the version, with up to 32 GB microSD expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel, with 4128 x 3096 pixels auto-focus and dual LED flash features
- Front Camera: 5.0-megapixel with auto-HDR
- Connectivity Options: 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0 and Wi-Fi
- Battery: Li-Ion 2470 mAh, non-removable battery
- Dual SIM Option
- Body: Curved rear body
- Dimensions: 142.1 x 72.4 x 11.6 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Available colors: Black; White
- Replaceable colors with Flip shells and Moto Maker
- Price: USD 179.99 for the 1GB RAM – 8GB ROM version and USD 219.99 for the 2GB RAM – 16GB Rom version