Microsoft Lumia is giving away a BMW to its customers! Microsoft Mobile Devices & Services (MMDS) brings its newest campaign to enhance the Lumia portfolio in Pakistan.
‘Lumia Jeet Ka Khazana’ a massive promotional campaign lets every customer buying a Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM (DS), Microsoft Lumia 430 and Microsoft Lumia 640XL smartphone will be a winner.
The grand prize for the campaign is a brand new BMW 2016 Model 318i, which will be the first of its kind in Pakistan, making the winner one of the first few owners of the vehicle in the country.
The campaign also offers other high worth cash prizes ranging from PKR 50,000 to PKR 1 Million. This campaign will be applicable on selected devices purchased from 18th May onwards.
Here’s how to win a BMW:
- Purchase a Lumia device from official MMDS distributors or retailers with a fool proof sticker on the sales pack.
- Note the number on the scratch card, available inside the box, and send SMS to 8881 with the scratch card number and phone’s IMEI number, to register them for the campaign.
- Every customer will get a call balance of PKR 500 within 48 hours of activation of their Lumia Device.
The Lucky Draw:
- The first lucky draw will be held on 5th June, 2015 where one prize of PKR 1 Million and 20 prizes of PKR 50,000 will be distributed.
- The second lucky draw will be held on 28th June, 2015 where 10 prizes of PKR 100,000 and two prizes of PKR 500,000 shall be distributed amongst the winners.
- The winner of the grand prize lucky draw, also taking place on June 28th, 2015, will be given a brand new BMW 2016 Model 318i.
Speaking on the occasion Mohammad Kamran Khan, General Manager, Microsoft Mobile Device and Services, Pakistan said “With the launch of this campaign, we are focused on rewarding the Lumia fan base in Pakistan that has shown tremendous support to Windows as a compelling and intuitive ecosystem that is worth a try. We are bringing the latest BMW 2016 Model in Pakistan along with phenomenal cash prizes, under this campaign, which I am sure will excite more smartphone users in the country to switch to Lumia, which is truly a lifestyle brand.”
The first ever Microsoft-branded smartphone Lumia 535 DS was launched in December last year, becoming the highest selling Lumia in the history of Pakistan.
Microsoft Lumia has taken an independent third party audit firm has been taken onboard to monitor the lucky draw process and the distribution of prizes to the winners, as well as to ensure the transparency of the process, making the campaign exceptionally legitimate.
The campaign will end on June 28th, 2015.