Good news for Karachites, Pakistan’s biggest shopping mall is coming to town, Lucky One is a multi-faceted and first of its kind that will completely revolutionize shopping in Karachi.
What to Expect at Lucky One
- Lucky One is bringing in over 200 brands under one roof
- An Indoor Theme Park, ‘Onederland’ built over 45000 sq ft on two levels of the mall
- A Carrefour Hypermart, (Hyperstar) which would be the second one in the city
- 150,000 sq ft food court and restaurant
- Fun planet, air-conditioned indoor games, and a special kids’ zone
- Parking space that can hold up to 3000 cars!
- 20 MW Power Generation Plant
- Largest Rollercoaster in Asia
- A cinema
- Parking of more than 3000 cars
The Mall Under Construction
Lucky One is a project of Yunus Brothers Group (YB) and is currently under construction on the Main Rashid Minhas Road in Gulshan-E-Iqbal.
The mall is said to be Pakistan’s largest covering a massive 3.2 million square feet. The food court itself spans over 150,000 square feet. What is more, the gigantic mall also includes hi-end residential apartments definitely fit for a king, with 8 elegant residential towers and a large 8-acre Rooftop Park.
Lucky One is definitely the place to be when in need of Retail Therapy!
The magnificent, one-of-its-kind mall will be opening its doors to the public tomorrow, May 5 2017. Karachites are looking forward to the grand opening after watching the mall come to life as it was being built.
Are you excited for Pakistan’s biggest mall Lucky One’s opening? Let us know in the comments below!
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for latest news and updates.