Giving a funky touch to the smartphones, LG is back with personality smartphones!
The new smartphones, coined AKA or ‘The Phone with Emotions’, allow people to choose phones according to their personalities. Tailored for 4 different personas, LG AKA comes in yellow, pink, white and blue color.
The funky yellow color named Eggy represents a frequent lover, the girly pink one named Yoyo symbolizes a diet conscious individual, the somber navy blue named Soul signifies a soft-hearted music enthusiast and the classicWooky White denotes the goofy and spontaneous personality.
Each phone, with a different color, has a different set of cartoon eyes peeking from the top of the phone representing the said personalities.
The differently shaped eyes are tuned in with the phone notification settings via Emotion UX element, due to which they change color according to the type of notification received, depicting different emotions.
What’s more amazing is that users can further customize their phone personalities by adding funky glasses and eyebrows. With these new smartphones come Art Toy figurines and tickers that can be snapped and then used along with the users’ selfies.
Priced at USD 450, the LG AKA smartphones will be available all around the world over the next couple of months.
The mid-range device has following specifications:
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 Ghz Cortex-A7 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 305
- Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- Design: Emotion UX Element
- Screen: 5 inch with 720p resolution with scratch-resistant glass
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM with an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory via microSD of 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 8 MP, High Definition Resolution, Flash, Auto-Focus feature and 1080p video.
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Battery: 2,610 mAh
Check out the LG AKA Commercial:
[fb_embed_post href=”https://www.facebook.com/LGMobile/videos/vb.154510491226946/960507857293868/?type=1&theater/” width=”550″/]