Further expanding the market supply for mid-range affordable smartphones, Lenovo has just introduced its latest phablet, Lenovo K3 Note.
Priced at only USD 145, Lenovo K3 Note is an upgraded, bigger and better, version of the original Lenovo K3. The other version with a difference or two in specs, known as Teana, is available for USD 160.
With its amazing specs at such an affordable price, the new phablet will be giving other similar devices like Xiaomi Redmi Note and Meizu M1 Note some serious competition.
Lenovo K3 Note specifications, which make it the perfect bang for your buck, are as follows:
- Screen: 5.5 Inch with an HD 1920×1080 (401ppi) resolution display and scratch-resistant glass
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Octa Core Processor Cortex A53 with a 64-bit MediaTek MT 6752 chipset
- RAM: 2 GB; Internal Memory: 16 GB with expandable 32 GB microSD slot
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Back Camera: 13 MP HDR camera with dual tone LED Flash and 1080p video
- Connectivity Options: GPS with GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0 and LTE, Dual SIM Option; One supporting GSM and the other supporting 3G and 4G LTE connectivity
- Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.0
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Color and Design: Yellow, with a circular bump at the back of the phablet, Ceramic Piece Vibration Speaker (available to use in K3 Note version, Teana)
The Lenovo K3 Note phablet is currently not available in Pakistan. To find out which Lenovo phones are available in Pakistan, with their price and feature specifications, click here.