One of the leading telcos of Pakistan, Ufone is providing another exciting offer to its 2G and 3G subscribers.
Ufone, just like its competitor Telenor is now offering free Facebook service on its both 2G and 3G network, meaning that Ufone customers can now enjoy free Facebook on their devices just like their Telenor counterparts.
In order to avail the offer, customers are not liable to have any particular package subscription but can simply turn on their GPRS and enjoy free Facebook.
Custmers can now make unlimited calls to all Ufone, PTCL and Vfone numbers for just Rs. 4 + tax/day from Sahar to Iftaar. By dialing *4# you can get subscribed to the offer.
Created along the same lines, Telenor’s free Facebook offer expired on June 20th, 2014.
How to Activate Free Facebook on Ufone
- All you need to do is dial *3434# to enable free Facebook on your Ufone Number
- There are no activation, subscription or any other charges associated with the offer
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for all prepaid customers
- Offer is available for both 2G and 3G coverage areas
- Free Facebook offer will allow access to Facebook application, Facebook Messenger & Facebook URLs free of cost.
- Viewing external images and website links is not free and will be charged as per standard data charges
- Downloading of Facebook IOS and Android application will be charged as per standard data charges.
- Third party Facebook applications like BlackBerry Facebook app will be charged
- Voice/video calling on Facebook will be charged as per standard data charges
- It is recommended to use default browser of your handset, Facebook usage on third party browsers (Nokia browser/Opera mini) may incur standard data charges.
- If a customer is subscribed to social daily or social monthly then his social bucket would be used first for Facebook consumption
- There is no data volume limit on this offer
- This offer is for a limited-time only
- Offer is subject to change at any time