From beautiful rivers to extinct volcanoes, exotic beaches and pristine vistas, France truly has it all! France is known as the perfect place to stay, eat and explore by many. It is the favourite of many travellers and considered one of the most romantic countries in the world; popular as a honeymoon spot for many lovebirds and newlyweds.
One of the most visited countries in the world, France is home to long hot summers and exotically romantic locations. It is mostly associated with fine wines and cuisines, a laid back lifestyle and beautiful scenery for the world to envy. Hosting a diverse landscape that has been a source of inspiration for several poets, writers and artists over time, France has gorgeous mountain ranges, a lush green countryside landscape and miles and miles of a beautiful coastline.
Paris is definitely one of the most popular cities of France, but there are other exotic locations that are truly worth visiting when in France.
Here are 15 Exotic Places To Visit In France. Have a look!
1. Arc de Triomphe
2. Chartres Cathedral
3. Chateau de Chambord
4. Château de Chenonceau
5. Eiffel Tower
6. French Riviera
7. Les Invalides
8. Louvre Palace
9. Luxembourg Gardens
10. Musee D’orsay
11. Notre dame Cathedral
12. Palace of Versailles
13. Pont Du Gard
14. Sacre Coeur Paris
15. Strasbourg Cathedral
France Visa Requirements
- Submit visa applications in person, at least four weeks prior to intended date of travel.
- Passports should be valid at least six months at the time of visa application. Please bring previous passports, if any, and attach with application copies, on A4 size paper, of used pages, copies of Schengen, US, UK, Canada, Australia visas.
- Photocopy of your national ID card.
- Police report if previous passports lost.
- Visa Application Form, Security questionnaire and 2 recent photos (35mmX45cm / white background)
- Original signed letter of the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose and duration of visit to the Schengen state(s).
- Supporting documents of personal income:
– Original bank statements of the last six months stamped by the bank, bank maintenance letter
– National Tax Number Certificate (NTM) for the previous two years
– Proof of income tax payment (FBR)
– Last three salary slips for salaried individuals
- Copy of flight booking.
- If you have been refused a visa by an Embassy or High Commission, written explanation about reason for trip and refusal letter.
- Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu)
- Original and copy of a travel medical insurance policy of not less than 30,000 Euros. The policy must cover medical and hospitalization expenses for the entire period of valid stay on Schengen territory as well as repatriation costs. Consult valid list of authorized insurance companies in Pakistan as agreed by Schengen partners in Islamabad.
- The applicants are requested to submit certificates proving that concerned person has received Oral Polio Vaccine.
- Accommodation / hotel reservation for your period of stay.
- Covering letter requesting the Visa officer for issuance of visa.
When to Visit and purchase air ticket
- Try visiting in the off season. Up to 30% off during off season
- Air tickets are the biggest expense. Plan ahead and Book early.
- Look for periodic off-season discounts run by many airlines to get a good deal on airlines
- September-October (Off season, weather is neither cold nor hot)
Budget (7 days/nights vacation to Paris)
- Air tickets: Rs 80,000 per person
- Visa Rs 8,000 per person
- Travel insurance Rs 2500 per person
- Accommodation (3 star) Rs 36,000 per person (twin sharing)(15 min walk from City Center)
- Transportation Rs 12,000 per person (using bus, and Metro)
- Food/ Entertainment Rs 41,500 per person ( Fast food, local street food, tours)
- Expenses Rs 10,000 per person
- Total Rs 190,000 per person
The calculation has been done based on the following:
- Cheapest air ticket from Karachi- Paris (Ticket price comparison website prices)
- Accommodation prices from world’s top hotel booking engine
- Transport Euro 100 (Metro from Airport to City Centre, use metro where necessary)
- Food and Accommodation @ Euro 50 per person per day. (Euro 7 per meal= Euro 21+Euro 30 for tours/museum entry per day)
- Expenses to be spent for buying souvenirs at the end of trip $100
- 1 Euro =PKR 118-120
- Carry Euro from Pakistan
- Calculations are per person based on twin sharing accommodation
- Accommodation Prices may vary by 40% if you go for budget accommodation or luxury accommodation.
Source: Travel Package Compare
A Pakistan Travel and Tour empowerment website where various tour operators provide several packages offered for travel purposes. So discover the world today, by signing up with Travel Package Compare and enjoy a carefree vacation to some of the world’s exotic destinations.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates.