The Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards night was brimming with the chic and mystic stars from the Bollywood industry. The gala night, held on November 30th at the Taj Land’s End was a star-studded event, looking chic in their glamorous outfits!
The event honoured celebrities like Ranveer Singh, Shah Rukh Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Kiara Advani, Armaan Malik, Amaal, Dia Mirza, Kabir Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Eli Avram, Jacqueline Fernandes, Sunny Leone, Malaika Arora Khan, Varun Dhawan, Aditi Rao Hyadri and the likes!
Fashion has become the core game of the Indian cinema fraternity over the years, as style has penetrated majorly in the movies as well as the lives of these celebrities.
The event was studded with scintillating music performances while the event was hosted by the regal Neha Dhupia. Let’s have a look at what some of the popular celebrities wore when they graced the occasion.
1. Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt looked majestic in her black flowy gown, paired perfectly with her glamorous braided look at Absolut Elyx Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards.
Wearing @georgeschakraofficial styled by my love @stylebyami @shnoy09 #AbsolutElyxFilmfareGlamourAndStyleAwards A photo posted by Alia (@aliaabhatt) on
2. Sonam Kapoor
Sonam rocked the red carpet look in a hot pink gown! Some might critique the dress due to the many velvet laces used, I personally liked the adorable glam she had going on.
3. Jacqueline Fernandez
Jacqueline looked stunning in her golden gown.
Check out the two ladies walk the red carpet in style:
4. Sonakshi Sinha
Sonakshi perfectly sported a red Monisha Jaising creation with a sleek hair look.
5. Athiya Shetty
Athiya Shetty donned a sexy black gown on the red carpet and exuded much poise and elegance.
Rekha looked graceful as always on the red carpet wrapped in a gracefully gorgeous saree.
7. Ranveer Singh
The Bajirao actor pulled off a grey man-skirt on the red carpet and managed to look even sexier than before!
8. Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan kept it simple as always; slipped on a sleek black suit, the King Khan looked quite dashing on the red carpet.
9. Varun Dhawan
The heartthrob, Varun Dhawan looked quite the ‘hottie’ on the red carpet.
He looks sexy doesn’t he?
10. Sunny Leone
Sunny Leone exuded grace and elegance in a neatly chic white gown.
11. Neha Dhupia
The elegant host of the evening gorgeously donned a smoking black attire and graced the gala night with much poise.
The winner’s list for Absolut Elyx Filmfare Glamour & Style Awards is here;
- Most Glamorous Star (Male): Shah Rukh Khan
- Most Glamorous Star (Female): Deepika Padukone
- Timeless Glamour & Style Icon (Male): Anil Kapoor
- Timeless Glamour & Style Icon (Female): Rekha
- Most Glamorous On-Screen Couple Ranveer Singh: Deepika Padukone
- Most Glamorous Real-Life Couple: Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Emerging Face of Fashion (Male): Varun Dhawan
- Emerging Face of Fashion (Female): Jacqueline Fernandez
- Most Stylish Star (Male): Ranveer Singh
- Most Stylish Star (Female): Sonam Kapoor
- Global Icon of the Year (Male): Shah Rukh Khan
- Global Icon of the year (Female): Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Trendsetter of the Year: Alia Bhatt
- Most Glamorous Director: Kabir Khan
- Most Glamorous Film of the Year: Dil Dhadakne Do
- Absolut Elyx Style & Substance Award: Sonam Kapoor
- Fashion Debut of the Year: Athiya Shetty
- Fashion Reinvention of the Year: Sonakshi Sinha
Whose look did you like best? Let us know in the comments below!
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates!