The new Audi A5 Sportback follows its Coupe variant with a twist. The gorgeous built has a charismatic waveform which powerfully draws attention towards the beauty of the ride.
The 5-door model has powerful drives and has a tech-savvy infotainment center to keep everyone engaged. However, before we get to the additional features and other additions, here’s what the beast has under the shell;
Audi A5 Specifications
The A5 Sportback has the following specs under the hood:
- 1.4-liter TFSI engine: Inline 4-cylinder spark-ignition engine with gasoline direct injection, exhaust turbocharger, and Audi valvelift system.
- Displacement(cc): 1395
- Max output (hp/rpm): 150/5000-6000
- Transmission: 7-speed S Tronic
- Acceleration (0-100): 8.5 seconds
The performance of the TDI and TFSI engines, for the A5 Sportback, range from 140 kW (190 hp) and 210 kW (286 hp). Irrespective of whether it is the six-speed manual gearbox, seven-speed S Tronic or eight-speed Tiptronic, in combination with front or Quattro drive – each engine of the new Audi A5 Sportback makes the most of the customised technology to put powerful excellence on the road.
Exterior & Design
Balanced proportions, sporty front, and a characteristic shoulder line – the Audi A5 Sportback has a true aesthetic grace.
The waveform of the shoulder line was already an identifying characteristic of the predecessor and has now been reproduced even more prominently.
Depending on the features, the radiator grille is designed indiscreet, dull black or twilight grey. The tail has clear horizontal and three-dimensional lines.
As with the A5 Coupé, the new all-wheel-drive Quattro with ultra-technology is available for the TFSI and TDI four-cylinder engines with a manual transmission.
Optimised for efficiency, no difference is noted with regards the traction and driving dynamics as compared to continuous driving systems. The newly developed drive operates predictively and adjusts the torque distribution to the driving style.The continuous all-wheel drive. The continuous all-wheel-drive Quattro is used with all S Tronic and Tiptronic engines.
Matrix LED Headlights
The finely drawn headlights harmonize perfectly with the horizontal lines of the front section. The Audi Matrix LED headlights are available for selection as top features. Their new light signature feature is a distinctive and focused twin headlamp principle, which is reminiscent of the original Quattro.
Cockpit & Fitting
State of the art: In the fields of connectivity and infotainment the Audi virtual cockpit with TFT screen (12.3 inches), the Bang & Olufsen sound system with 3D sound, and the Audi Rear Seat Entertainment options are available.In comparison to the previous model, the standard equipment has also been upgraded
In comparison to the previous model, the standard equipment has also been upgraded to the standard version, this includes;
- Xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lights and LED rear lights
- Audi MMI Radio plus with 7-inch color display
- 3-spoke multi-function leather steering wheel
- Audi drive select
- Audi pre sense city
The Audi A5 Sportback has a price-tag of Rs 7,200,000.
Audi Pakistan offers the following optional packages:
- Matrix Beam – PKR 3,50,000
- S line package – PKR 3,00,000
- Milano leather – PKR 3,00,000
- Seat ventilation – PKR 2,50,000 (including sport seats front)
- Comfort suspension – PKR 2,50,000
- Convenience key – PKR 2,00,000
- Seat heating – PKR 2,00,000
- Anti-theft alarm – PKR 2,00,000
- Privacy glass – PKR 1,50,000
- Headlining black – PKR 1,00,000
- Alloy 18″ 10-Parallel – PKR 1,00,000
- Sports steering – PKR 1,00,000
- Anti-glare mirror – PKR 75,000
- Leather package – PKR 75,000