Burger over Biryani? Anda Paratha for Breakfast or Late Night Pizza? Pathan ki Chaaye or Espresso’s Cappuccino? Whether you are a burger or a bun kabab, every Pakistani has an innate desi within that is reflected through small quirks and daily acts. There are some typical signs which represent you being a true desi.
Read more: 14 Signs You Are a Proud “Karachi Ka Burger”
Let’s read these signs and find out if you are a hardcore desi or not.
1. No matter how old you are, you would always want to dip the biscuit in ‘chaaye’ so bad!
2. You take the life out of your shampoo bottle and refill it with water to use it for another week
3. Squeezing the toothpaste by flattening and rolling it up from the back to make it last one more day!
4. Your mother keeps the plastic on for 5 whole years, to make that brand-new feel last longer!
5. Beating the remote to death, just so that it can magically work again
6. Nothing can beat the desi-pan of sipping a hot cup of tea from the saucer.
Read more: 13 Desi Road Signs That Will Make You ROFL
7. You’re not allowed to throw your old clothes instead your mother turns them into a ‘pocha”!
8. Nothing tastes yummier than three-day-old biryani at 3 am at night!
9. You insanely abuse other drivers on the road and think you’re driving perfectly.
Read more: 8 Signs You Are An Engineering Student
10. Mufta scene? ON hai! You’re not a true desi until you die before missing a mufta!
11. Asking the Sabzi Wala for free dhania after buying vegetables worth Rs 20! “Bhaijan zara dhaniya bhe dal daina”
So which one of these desi acts can you relate to the most? Share your desi-ness with us in the comments below!
Read more: 10 Signs You Are a Professional Stalker