A new trend of setting up their own businesses has emerged amongst the young blood. Fresh graduates are availing the opportunity to showcase their entrepreneurship skills by starting their own setups while bearing the risks too.
But one of the major issues faced nowadays is ‘Shortage of Capital’. This problem has been resolved by the Start-up Accelerator 10XC, which is all set to begin its journey of helping the young investors with capital investment.
About 10XC Start-up Accelerator:
The Start-up Accelerator is an initiative by 10XC for tech startups and new companies based in Pakistan. Whether the business is new in concept, in its validation stage, or is an already incorporated company, they can partner up with Start-up Accelerator to avail capital assistance.
10XC will provide a funding of Rs. 10 lacs for four months for 20% equity. Moreover, they give counselling and assistance in services to the emerging business to help it grow.
Who can Apply?
The application is open for all technology-related start-ups, except software houses which are not eligible to apply for this program.
- The company must be incorporated in Pakistan
- There must be a minimum of 2 founders – CTO and CEO
- Must be a tech company/start-up
- Ideal founder ages must be between 18 – 35 years.
According to 10XC, following factors are considered for choosing a start-up/company for funding.
- Team – Can they get the job done?
- Market – How much of your market can you really capture?
- Timing – Are people ready to pay for your product/service?
- Revenue – Is the company making money?
- Users/Market Share
- Intellectual Property – How hard will it be for a competitor to copy their technology?
Deadline & Registration:
Registration is an easy process and the different heads that have to be answered are:
- Phone Number
- LinkedIn Profile
- City of Incorporation
- Start-up Name
- Start-up Stage
- About Start-up
- Customers and Market Size
- How will you make money?
- Launch of the product
- Information about CTO and a CEO
The deadline for registration is August 07, 2017.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for latest news and updates.