Last week, highlights of Donald’s Trump visit to Saudia Arabia was making rounds on social media. A lot of interesting things happened during his tour to the Holy Land! But something even more noteworthy happened, that nobody is much talking about!
According to the Nation.pk, the King of Saudi Arabia gifted presents to the American President and you won’t believe how much expensive they were!
Gifts worth $1.2 Billion were given to Donald Trump
The Gifts Included:
- A precious diamond, armband made of pure gold with King Salman’s photo imprinted on it
- A 25 kg heavy sword worth $200 million, made of pure gold, embedded with diamonds and valuable stones
- Gold and diamond watches, worth of $ 200 million
- Statue of Liberty’s small replica but made with gold, diamond and precious stones
- A 125-meter long yacht, which has 80 rooms with 20 royal suites
- Riyadh’s major road has been named after Trump
That is quite a gracious extravaganza of presents by Saudia King to Trump!
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates!